Things to see and do:
- Maison des Princes, 16th Century building listed as a historic monument
- Cours des métiers d’art, an art gallery in a block of 17th Century buildings
- Domaine de St Urchaut, country estate along the Scorff River
- On foot or by bicycle, Pont-Scorff will delight nature enthusiasts
- Canoe or kayak down the Scorff River and estuary, and discover wild landscapes on the route of migratory birds
Tourist office website: www.lorientbretagnesudtourisme.fr
The old Saint-Jean bridge connects Bas Pont-Scorff to the historical centre: Maison des Princes square with its 16th Century houses, the Court of Crafts and circuit of craftsmen, atelier d’Estienne.
Pont Scorff, commune of Brittany’s rural heritage group and member of the “Ville et Métiers d’art” (Arts and Crafts city) association, is a city of art and culture. A rich and varied program of exhibitions and events is presented year-round at the Court of Crafts and atelier d’Estienne contemporary art gallery.
The craftspeople living and working in Pont Scorff welcome you to their workshops.